Tuesday, July 13, 2010

War and LoveS...

After being in our house for a little over a year now, I have a continuous WAR on pet hair! Don't get me wrong, I would not trade Bella Baby for the world, but her hair is a different story.


I mean how could you not love that sweet little face?!?!?

We have a combination of carpet, tile and hardwood in our house, all of which have a different method of cleaning. I have tried it all... vacuum, broom, mop, steamer, swifter, if it is out there, I have tried to conquer this never ending battle.
Well when my vacuum of over 6 years went out 2 weeks ago I started doing my research. And I knew it had to be done fast!
So now I would like to introduce you to the new love in my life.
Drumroll please...

The Dyson DC14

I CAN NOT imagine my life complete without it. I consider myself a pretty good little housekeeper. And let me just tell you that I am not sure if I was more impressed or embarrassed after the first time I ran this little piece of machinery through the house. Pure amazement! However I am pretty sure I was more embarrassed hence why I didn't take any pictures of the aftermath! And note... this is just the entry level of the Dyson family! Nothing fancy just a wonderful piece of work that I will never live without again!

Now even though this is just the entry level Dyson, they aren't known for their small price tags. I have been known by a few to be a bit on the thrifty side. I love finding a good deal, sale, coupon... I consider it a challenge and I get a high from NOT paying full price for something. So you can imagine my excitement when I found it at another one of my "loves"... Treasure Hunt!

What is Treasure Hunt you ask? It is paradise right here in Tuscaloosa, AL! Ok... well maybe not paradise for EVERYbody, but I love it! Some of you might have heard of Hudson's or Dirt Cheap, well this is similar but this is the King of them all! (and not quite as dirty) Anywho, it was there, I spotted it, still in box, never been opened and 40% off! I swear a beam of light shined down on it at that moment! I registered with Dyson online to insure my 5 year warranty and now I won't have to live a day without it in my life ever again! Ahh the joy!!

No comments: