Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holiday Kickoff...

Thanksgiving, to me, officially kicks off the holiday season and we had a great one last week! I always enjoying visiting my hometown and being with family! Here are a few pictures to share the love...

 Cute Little Mimi getting all ready!


 A Thanksgiving card for MG that turned into a place mat.

 MG was being too quite in my room so I went to go check on her and this was what I found.

 Followed by my discovering she had gotten in gum that wasn't hers and didn't ask so  proceeded to tell her that she needs to ask and this is the response I got...
heart breaking!

 But, Bubba can make it all better!

And whats Thanksgiving without a little manicure to end the night?

Later that night, we did something that no sane person in their right mind would do, well at least not twice.
Wal-Mart. Cullman, AL. Midnight.
Enough Said!
These people are crazy! I don't know if Ted will ever be the same from this experience!

Moving on to Friday and the dreaded Iron Bowl! Alabama came out blazing the 1st half and went down in flames the 2nd half. Oh well, you can't win them all! 
But you can look cute win or lose. This was my outfit when I was her age!
How cute is she?!?!?
Maybe one day I will have little girl of my own to pass the tradition on to!


Roll Tide! We will be back.
Or in MG's words: "Roll Eagle".
She knows how to play her cards right in a divided house!

Coming up:
Decorating, Crafting and Shopping!

No comments: