Friday, January 21, 2011

The day of my birth...

Is today!... Always love a good Friday birthday!
Looking forward to spending some time with some great friends at dinner tonight, a nice relaxing weekend at home with the hubby and Bella Baby and then a week long visit from Mama Jane next week!

Today I wanted to get a bit caught up with sharing some of my favorite things at the moment. Things that make my life easier and I would find hard to live without!

Thank you Teddy for this wonder piece of machinery for my B-day!
My mornings will never be the same.


Umm... thank you cleaning world for this!



I am a blackberry girl all the way... couldn't function without it!
And I LOVE the BOLD.
Sorry but IPhones are so overrated! :-)



Anyone that knows me, knows I am all about VOLUME!!!
Gotta stay hydrated! Love the digital meter at the top that tells you when you need to change the filter!

Have to have something to pour that filter water in to.


BPA Free and Dishwasher Safe. Can't go wrong.

This is my far one of the BEST investments I have ever made. Who wants to guess at how many calories you burn why exercising? Not me! I got this over 5 years ago and I never exercise without it!
The chest strap is not a big deal at all. Just fits right under your sports bra. Can't even tell it is there.



And last but not least, sunglasses that actually fit my face. Having a small face puts a damper on finding cute trendy sunglasses. Sure you could always look at the kids, but when is the last time you saw a 6 year old wearing aviators?
Thanks DKNY for making some that fit my face and thanks to mom and brother for the great Birthday Gift!





1 comment:

Sarah said...

I second this post. Especially items 1,4,5,6, and 7- K Cup, Big Sexy, Brita, Bottle, and heart rate monitor. All are in my list of favs too! :)

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!