Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Where oh where....

Has MK been?!?!? Busy people, extremely busy!
But now I am back in blogging action! (hopefully anyway) Since my last post, "The day of my birth" we have had lots going on around the Baker Casa. I am going to recap with a few pics to help me catch up:

It snowed (again)

We celebrated a 6 year old B-day
Teddy see what it would be like to have twins :-)
 Playing with this sweet lit guy

MK is back in action with this
Doing 2 sessions this time for the first time. I will let you know how that turns out! 

And celebrated a 40th year old B-day...My brother
Which was a surprise by the way.



Which brings me to what else has been keeping me busy. It was one of the very reasons that I wanted to start blogging in the first place... my "projects". I have posted some of them before but not like I want to. So I am turning over a new and improved "blog" leaf and will really start trying to document all my "projects."
I have been thinking and I think what most stopped me before was just the process of writing all the steps of each project down. That just doesn't sound like my idea of fun. But what does sound fun is the Befores and Afters! So from here on out, that is what I will do, show the glorious Befores and Afters and if you have a question on how to do it, just leave a comment and I can answer. I would much rather know that I was helping someone in particular over just wasting time writing it all out without it being useful to anyone out there in blog land. Which that might even come a new blog makeover! Who knows... Spring just really gets my creative juices flowing!

 With Spring comes my want to organize, clean, change out things around the house to get more color... etc. It seems like I always have a ton of my "To Do" list. So with the in laws coming in town this weekend, I wanted to make sure everything was "spiffed" up a bit.

Photos to come. I have been trying to the past 30 minutes to get them to upload from my phone but no luck... so it will be tomorrow!
 


No comments: