Friday, March 11, 2011

Weekend ahead...

I am welcoming this weekend with open arms! I hate to wish my life away but we live for the weekends! My mom (also referred to as Mama Jane or Mimi) is headed into town and we have some fun plans ahead. Tonight might go sip on one of these:


And then tomorrow we are head to Birmingham to go see what all this is about.

 Mom is redoing her upstairs bathroom so it should be fun to go get some ideas for it. But it will also be a challenge to me since I am in the "no shopping" season.

Before the "no shopping" season began, I did make a purchase that I have been wanting FOREVER!
These beauties!



I have wanted them for a really long time. In fact, I have been in search all over to find some even close to how much I like these but just haven't been able to find some. The ones I do find are even more expensive than these and I don't even like them as much. These are from Ballard Designs and were only $79 each for the large size which is be perfect for our front porch. Best part is, even though they look like cement, they are made out of fiberglass so they won't weigh a ton.They are just so versatile. You can make them look good all year round just like these:




Can't wait to be able to decorate with these every season!
Happy Weekend!

No comments: