Monday, August 16, 2010

Kicking Booty!

Where oh where has my blogging time gone!?!? Life is kicking my booty these past 2 weeks! Physically and Mentally! Work has been a monster and I am just hoping it will settle down a bit this week!

What else is kicking my booty??? Boot Camp!


This is my 2nd round of a 3 day a week boot camp.
5:30 to 6:30 AM!
I really do enjoy it. Last time I did it I lost over 4 total inches. Didn't drop one pound but the inches is where it counts anyway. I am not really doing it to lose weight more just to spice up my exercise routine a bit. But you can argue with a loss of 4 inches over 12 work outs?!
 It makes you feel great.You have more energy. You already have your work out done for the day. You eat better because you drug your booty out of bed that early, might as well eat good. And if you pay a small fortune to do something, you will do it!
I would highly recommend to anyone needing a little boost in the exercise routine! I will keep you posted on the results from this boot camp. (good or bad!) If you are interested, let me know and I will get you the information!
I PROMISE to be back soon! I see the light at the end of the tunnel now!
 
Happy Monday!

No comments: