Friday, August 6, 2010

Time flies when your having...

FUN! That must be the reason I have so many days in between my posts! Well not exactly! I feel as though I just can't catch up on things, uploading and editing pictures, cleaning house, working out, projects around the house, sewing, and so on! Geez!

I had plans last weekend to meet some old friends from high school Friday night for dinner and then heading on to Cullman for a weekend of cleaning out closets with mom. Oh the Joy! I just couldnt' contain my excitement!

However I had a minor set back along the way... my beloved car Cindy died on me! Cruising along the interstate when she just quit!


Not a happy camper being stuck on the side of the road in 100+ degree heat. Ted had to come rescue me, the tow truck had to come rescue Cindy and my dear friend Christina was kind enough to meet me in Bessemer so I could still go to dinner, catch a ride with the twins back to Cullman and still be able to help my mom!


I think she found out I have looked at some other cars on the Internet and got mad at me! :-)


At least it was a good end to a crappy afternoon.
(And yes they are twins!)

Moving on... Mom had already been planning on coming back to Tuscaloosa Sunday with MG in town to spend a few days. Now she HAD to since she was my means of transportation!
MG is the cutest lit 27lb red head toddler around!
(who loves blue ice cream)

MG is my the daughter of my first cousin. We are a pretty tight-nit lit family so she jumped at he chance to travel with her Mimi to come stay a few days with her "K" (the M never got picked up), Ted and Bella!

And let's just say that the Bakers won't be having any cute red headed toddlers anytime soon! She wore us out!

We played...


We snuggled...

(by the way... 3 year olds aren't much of nappers!)

We cooked...

And FINALLY we bathed...

And that was just Day 1!!!!
We have 3 more to go!
The next few days we spent entertaining as best we could including a trip to he Children's Hands On Museum! WOW!!! Is all I have to say for that place.They should really consider selling "adult" sippy cups there. No telling how much money they could make!

Although alot of "excitement" was had over those few days, we would love for her to come stay with us anytime!
(Cause we always get to send her back home!)

I think Bella even FINALLY got use to her and I am pretty sure MG almost got use to all the licks!

No comments: