Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ramble On...

Love that song by Led Zeppelin and that is exactly what this post will consist of, my brain rambling! :-)

Last time I blogged I was headed to met Mr. Parker Moore for the 1st time. He was perfect in every way! He was so good while Michelle and I visited for the day. Lindsey is the 1st out of our college group of girls to have a baby so us "Aunts" have been filled with excitement since the moment we found out we were expecting our little "panda".  As you can tell from this post here.
(Side note: we call him a panda because that was our sorority's mascot in college, AOII! Dorky, we know!)
He was about 2 weeks old when we met him and all he did was sleep, eat and tinkle! (all over his clothes just like most little boys do!) We even were able to go out to lunch with him.
Michelle and I loved spending the day with Parker and mom and can't wait to do it again!


Look at those sweet lips!

Last weekend was Halloween so we headed up to good ole C-town, Cullman, AL. We figured since we didn't have any kiddos of our own we would go enjoy the holiday with the fam and see little MG.  Of course this also consisted of Bella Baby tagging along for all the fun! She loves her step-sister, Bren,but  am not sure how much Bren loves Bella!

We also did a little pumpkin carving. Every year Ted and I have a little contest to see who's pumpkin is better. Last year we weren't home so we just sent pictures via text. Mine won. This year Ted was thought for sure he would bet me. The judge, MG! We would ask her which one she liked better when she got there and you can't argue with a 3 year old because they always tell the truth. I went a little more artist and did and owl sitting on a tree, with a pattern of course. And I will be honest, it was one of those that you can't really tell until it is night and lit up. So I just knew MG wouldn't know what it was. Ted had a funny looking little face that was pretty cute. Not to mention Ted's was on a big pumpkin and mine was on a smaller one. We all know kids like the "big ones" so I thought for sure Ted had won it this year. A little while later MG came bouncing in the door and Mimi said MG, did you see the pumpkins outside.
MG: yes
Mimi: Well, which one did you like better?
MG: as she is rolling around her little eyes Um...The OWL!!!
She wins me over very time!

MG was Cinderella! She loved getting dressed up and I loved watching!







And in case you noticed in the picture above... I got a new toy! The , other, love of my life... a Canon EOS Rebel T2i WITH an extra lens.
Needless to say I am in LOVE! There is nothing better than a good picture. One thing I love, love, love in houses are photographs everywhere! It is what makes it a home. So I know I will get my money's worth through the years. Now, I just have to convince Ted of that! ;-)



1 comment:

Sarah said...

We LOVE our Canon Rebel! Isn't it great?? I'm OBSESSED!! And MG is just toooo cute and grown up!