Friday, January 20, 2012

Watch it grow...35 weeks! (& 1 day)



How far along? 35 weeks and 1 day!
Size of Baby: MM is 5lbs 8oz, got to have an ultrasound the am. Just a little "perk" from the gestational diabetes! 
Total weight gain/loss:Up one pound since last Dr. visit for a total of 21. Good thing that 5lb in 2 weeks didn't keep up!
Maternity clothes? They are a must...getting by with what I have. I told Ted that I WILL be going on a little shopping spree this spring! :-) I am tired of wearing the same thing over and over.
Best moment this week:Baby shower at home this past weekend. And seeing her this morning on the ultrasound. Although after having the 4D done and seeing that, you couldn't really see a thing in this one. Plus she is all squashed up in there so it is hard to tell what is what. You could see that her feet are all up in my ribs! That explains alot when I feel those little gabs up that way!
Worst Moment: Nothing again this week.
Symptoms: Hard to get up off couch and to bend over but other than that, really nothing big this week. I also found at at Dr. that I am 1 cm dilated and my cervix is 50% thinned out! (Whao.... major reality check that she WILL be here soon!)
Miss Anything? Clothing options! I wear the same thing over and over again but that is just because I don't want to buy anything with just this little bit left to go. And I would love to get some "color" by getting a spray tan but that will just have to wait.And my desire to eat! Of course I eat, but nothing sounds really good to me. I want to "crave" something.
Movement: Her movements are alot stronger feeling this week. And she pokes out in certain spots a little bit more like she is stretching. And from the looks of that ultrasound this morning, now I know why. Baby girl barely has any room in there.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nada
Have you started to show yet?:Quote from my boss "You are really getting BIG!" Thanks.... LOL They really know how to treat a girl around here. But he did say it was all stomach.
Gender : GIRL! Mary-Miller Dunlap Baker




In other Baker News...I had my baby shower at home this past Saturday. I have said it before but I will say it again, it is always so humbling how generous everyone is. I honestly don't think there is one thing that we need before she gets here. We are so thankful for everything.

Some of the goodies:

High school besties
Allison, Christina, me and April
Also helped host the shower... I can' believe I didn't get one with me and the other two hostesses! 
That is what you call pregnancy brain! :-(

And sweet college friend with her precious mom
Look at this little cutie!

Me and my college roommate Due Date BFF
We are due the same day. Can't wait for Baby Will and MM to play!
 My black dress obviously camouflages my baby bump in this picture. 



Me and Mimi

So thankful for all the sweet people in our lives. 



And don't forget the super yummy cupcakes!



No comments: