Thursday, September 1, 2011

Watch it grow... Week 15!



How far along? 15 Weeks
Size of Baby Baker: Apple!
Total weight gain/loss: Last Dr. visit I was down .5lb and I think I am still right about there.
Maternity clothes? Bought some work pants since I will be traveling mid September and I will need to get them hemmed but they are still on the big side. However maxi dresses are my BFFs right now. Pants are just not as comfy.

Sleep: Pretty good, just trying to convert to side sleeping. I am a back sleeper so hopefully I will get use to it quickly. Up about 2 times a night to potty.
Best moment this week: feeling good!

Worst Moment: I got sick Sunday night for the first time. Mom is convinced that it was the Hot-N-Sour soup I had for lunch but I am not sure. I ate that at 12 and didn't get sick till after 7 that night. Either way, I guess I will stay away from it now even though I love it!
Miss Anything? My small waist... this has always been the smallest part about my body so to see it go away is a little unusual. But that's okay. ;-)
Movement: Not yet.
Food cravings: Milk (organic!), jalapenos or anything spicy
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really this week
Have you started to show yet: Yes, my tummy has really rounded out this week!
Gender prediction: I have always said girl but now I think it really could go either way. Girl due to some breakouts, heartbeat (HB at 8 weeks 4 days was 171 and at 12 weeks 6 days it was 160) and the Chinese Calendar. Boy due to me craving spicy foods! Just based on old wives tales.
Looking forward to: Having a cute preggo belly and not just the bloated look.

What is Baby Baker up to? Legs are growing longer than arms now, and Baby Baker can move all of its joints and limbs. Although the eyelids are still fused shut, baby can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at my tummy, for instance, Baby Baker likely to move away from the beam. Taste buds are also forming.

No comments: