Friday, September 30, 2011

Watch it grow...19 weeks!




How far along? 19 Weeks
Size of Baby Baker: Large Tomato (I think the 18 week bell pepper is bigger but I guess my veggie sizes are just screwed up.)
Total weight gain/loss: Still right around 2 to 3 lbs... Varies by day.
Maternity clothes? Bit the bullet this week and spent some moolah at Pea in a Pod! I am pretty sure I got all the basics I need and I can mix and match a lot of it. I figure I can buy all at one place or either shop around and around until I find something is like what I liked there and still spend that amount of money PLUS gas driving around to find it. Still not quite there yet to wearing them but I know it will happen overnight so I didn't want to wake up with nothing to wear. Here is a little shot of me trying on the "belly" to make sure everything would still fit in the months to come as I get bigger!

Best moment this week: Dance Moves! Finally felt Baby B move. It happened Tuesday night while I was in Boston. I was laying in bed watching Parenthood. At first I wasn't sure but thought it might be it then I am pretty sure
Baby B started doing the "worm" just like his/her daddy and I knew exactly what it was! Makes it really real!
Worst Moment:  Guess what they say about the "honeymoon" stage around this time is true...not a thing again this week!
Miss Anything? I went to a really good Italian restaurant while in Boston this week that had a great wine list so I guess a good glass of red wine.
Movement: Yep! Such a great feeling.
Food cravings: Hot tea! Kind of odd...
Anything making you queasy or sick? Still don't love meat.... Doesn't make me sick, just could do without it.
Have you started to show yet?: I would say yes but when I went to visit my customers and I told them I was almost 19 weeks they could believe it. Guess because they just had never met me before so hadn't seen how I was before becoming pregnant because my friends can tell for sure.
Gender prediction: Planning the gender reveal party for October 14th has been so fun! I can't wait!
Baby Baker Gender Pool is still up and going if you want to make a guess!
Pass code is "baby".
What is Baby Baker up to? Certain areas in Baby Baker's brain are being specialized for smell, touch, taste, hearing and vision. And hair may be growing.


In other Baker news.... I was in project mode this past weekend. I made 6 new pillow covers, painted a dresser and put on new knobs, put all the cute fall decorations on the front porch, dropped off a load to Good Will, recovered the swing cushion and some other outdoor cushions and made sure all my to do lists are in order for Ted's 30th Bday party and the Gender Reveal parties. Pictures to follow once everything is all set up. Still lots more to do!

No comments: