Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Gender Reveal Party!

This was by far the one of the most exciting times in my life! I am so glad that Ted and I decided to wait and were able to go this with our family and friends. We originally had the idea, since we were not patience enough to tell our families in person that we were expecting, to do something fun for the gender reveal.

Here is the night in photos:
 All her little ultrasound pictures.

 Everyone had to choose Team Pink or Team Blue and then wear a "name tag" with their choice.
This was to help them decided what team they were on.


MG was on Team Pink!

Cutting into the cake and seeing the PINK! I love this picture!

My friend Ashely actually went with us to the ultrasound. The u/s tech gave her the photo with "the shot" on it and she is the one that took it and had the cake made with the appropriate color inside. She knew 24 hours before anyone else did! And did not crack one bit!
Skyping with Ted's parents. MG was so excited.






Even though it was so hard to wait, I am so glad that we did and were able to 
make this so special for our little family!

1 comment:

Andi said...

It looks like y'all had a blast.

Your mom looks exactly like she did the last time I saw her. That was at least 10 years ago.