Thursday, October 13, 2011

Watch it grow...21 weeks


How far along? 21 weeks
Size of Baby Baker: 14oz to be exact from Dr. this afternoon...or length of carrot

Total weight gain/loss: Officially from the Dr's scale this afternoon: up 7lbs
Maternity clothes? Same as last week. Jeans and knit shirts.
Best moment this week: Ted was able to finally feel Baby B move Monday night for the first time. He/She is moving more and more every day! Love feeling him/her all the time. AND seeing him/her move all over the screen during the ultrasound today! It is crazy how much movement is going on.
Worst Moment:  Besides being ill every once in awhile, thanks hormones!, nothing!
Miss Anything? Nope!
Movement: Yes! We have a mover and groovier on our hands!
Food cravings: Pubix glazed doughnuts, jello and fruit!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope... not this week.
Have you started to show yet?: Little bump is getting bigger and bigger. Still not too noticeable to strangers yet but to everyone else that knows me... they can see it for sure.
Gender prediction: I am writing this after my Dr. appt so the U/S tech knows, the Dr. knows and my friend Ashley knows! She was in charge of doing the cake for tomorrow night so she had to know. I can't wait to cut the cake and see what Baby B is.
Baby Baker Gender Pool is still up and going if you want to make a guess!
Pass code is "baby".
What is Baby Baker up to? May soon feel like Baby B is practicing martial arts. I may also discover a pattern to the activity as you get to know him/her better. In other developments,the baby's eyebrows and lids are present now.

In other Baker news.... My mom is town for tomorrow night's reveal party. Then Saturday we are going out and about to register! I can't wait! Our first baby shower is November 12th so since the invitations will be going out soon, we need to get registered at some places. So since mom is in town, this will be the perfect weekend to do it. I think all this will really become "real" once we know what Baby B is and we are registering for baby things! Time is flying by. I also hope to have fabric and paint picked out for the nursery so we can get started on it in the next two weeks. I would love to have things somewhat organized by November 12th so we can come home and start placing things in the room, washing, putting away, etc. All the fun stuff to get ready for baby. For some, this might be a bit early, but for those who know me, they know this is just the way that I am! I would rather be on top of it and get it done early then wait till the last minute. I also like to take my time! It is hard for me to make up my mind on things sometimes but once I do, get out of my way, I am on a mission to get it done! This was probably a the main reason we were engaged for a year and a half! But I think once I officially know boy or girl, my brainstorming on the nursery will calm down a bit and I will be able to make some choices.
 

No comments: