Thursday, December 15, 2011

Watch it grow...30 weeks!



How far along? 30 weeks
Size of Baby Baker: Close to 15 1/2 inches long and almost 3 lbs - We will find out for sure what our little girl is on Monday when we go for the 4D ultrasound.
Total weight gain/loss: Haven't weighed since last Dr. visit.
Maternity clothes? Love them! Also love XL flannel pj's! 
Best moment this week: Still just feeling her move all the time. I think I will miss it so much when she is actually here.
Worst Moment:  Still nothing! I guess I could say a bit of moodiness some but I usually can snap out of it pretty quick. (thanks to my sweet husband!)
Symptoms (*new category I wish I would have added long ago): My feet have started to swell just a bit during the afternoon. I think it is just from sitting at my desk. I get up at least once an hour, usually more, to walk around but when you have 50% more fluid in your body than normal, I figure some swelling is just going to happen.
Miss Anything? Nothing too much this week. I guess maybe my tummy muscles. Giving up off the couch or out of bed is getting to be more and more of a challenge.
Movement: Still all over. I can't really tell where I think her head or feet are but she is just everywhere. I guess we will know that better on Monday as well.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing! Although, I will say I don't like to clean the house too much. I get tired really fast and sometimes when I am overly tired I feel sick. So I try to avoid too much cleaning! :-)
Have you started to show yet?:The little check out lady at Publix yesterday said to me "Baby doll, you just popped out overnight!" Made me so happy!
Gender : GIRL! Mary-Miller Dunlap Baker
What is Baby Baker up to?  
By 30 weeks, her eyelids open and close. She will keep her eyes closed for most of the day though. When her eyes are open, she will be able to track light inside of your womb, though her vision isn't "perfect" or 20/20. Lanugo, or fine hair that once covered her body, will start falling off this week.

In other Baker News...We are just gearing up for Christmas next week. I can't believe it is almost here and I can't believe next Christmas we will have a 10 month old! Craziness! Other than that, not much going on. Just ready to relax during the holidays with family.

No comments: