Thursday, December 22, 2011

Watch it grow...31 weeks!


How far along? 31 weeks
Size of Baby Baker: She weighed in at 3 lbs 12 oz on Monday. Putting her in the 56% percentile, just a wee bit above average.
Total weight gain/loss: Actually went down a pound since last Dr visit but I think it was just because of my clothing. Last time I was all bundled up and this time I just had on a little dress with tights. The weather is crazy down here. I am sure this will change at the next Dr. visit post-Christmas!
Maternity clothes? Have to have them! TMI ALERT.... also invested in some maternity undies that I love! :-)
Best moment this week: Seeing her sweet, beautiful, little face in the 4D ultrasound. Her little lips, cheeks, eye lids, hands... I could go on and on! She has the prettiest little lips and the most precious chunky cheeks! Not really sure how she is looking like but I will see who my mom thinks when she gets to see the photos. I am pretty sure she has Ted's lips and my cheeks. (especially if we were to look at my "chip monk cheek" photos from when I was about 10!)
Worst Moment: A little tired but nothing this week!
Symptoms: Bleeding gums, thirstiness and tiredness. I could drink gallons of water! Not much swelling this week, guess that water is helping with that!
Miss Anything? Doing my own pedicures I guess. But then again, not really because it is just a good excuse that I have to go get them done!
Movement: As we were able to see during the 4D, she moves all the time. Based on how she is positioned, head down, I think I am feeling her little punches the most. I feel her on both sides at the same time alot and that looks to be where her arms and hands are located.
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, some days I just feel tired and don't have alot of energy but I don't feel sick. I think that also has alot to do with the holiday season.
Have you started to show yet?:Yep... growing by the day!
Gender : GIRL! Mary-Miller Dunlap Baker
What is Baby Baker up to? She is moving around quite a bit in there! It's not uncommon for her continuous movements, which may feel like somersaults, to be keeping me up at night. Her arms, legs and body are also filling out as she continues to develop fat underneath her skin, making those kicks and prods feel even stronger than last week. You may even see an arm or a foot move slowly across your belly! 
And from this week, until 2 weeks before birth, she will gain about a half pound every week.

In other Baker News...Headed home today to rest and enjoy Christmas! 
Can't wait to just relax for a few days!

And here is my favorite pictures of her from the 4D:
 Look at that precious little face. I just stare at it and can't believe that is her!

 Posing with her hand under her chin.

 "No more pictures, please"

No comments: